Posts by Jschultz

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

So I've submitted feedback for a similar error. I'm running a GTX 1080 with 2.1.3.1202. Something is very wrong cause I open sketchup, dont even open a model and launch Enscape. After opening I get either a pink, green, red or blue screen and Sketchup crashes. After repeating I get a black screen and the computer restarts. Please tell me there is something I can do to fix this. Seems to only happen when running Enscape. Doesn't happen with any Oculus games/apps.

Simon Thanks for the reply. We just tested in a new model and it works great! The original tested model is rather large, but we were able to get the standalone to take the effect too. Thanks again...this program is great!

So I just tried this solar north plugin and it sort of works. Only after Enscape is launched, then adjusting solar north does Enscape render the changes. If you set solar north before starting Enscape, it renders the original north position. Also standalone exports don't take solar north plugin into account even after setting after launching Enscape.

Thanks for the reply. I work with VIZ Graphics and have more insight on this. Currently the only way I can get VR to launch properly, is to place my view REALLY close to the actual floor, like 1ft off the ground. Then when we launch Enscape it detects that as the nearest floor surface. However...when we then export a standalone file it starts with our head in the ceiling.

One thought I also posted to the Development Agenda forum. Can you create a "Floor" keyword? Then only objects with "floor" in the material label would be used as floors in VR for launch?