Posts by robert_m

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

RomanS  JackD Hi there, I feel your pain. Been on the Mac OS since 1985, seen many major Apple OS changes. But you have to be honest with yourself. Apple has abandoned Intel Macs, why would any developer like Chaos go backwards in developing their offerings. Apple is fully committed to ARM Silicon Macs for 3 years now and they are not turning back. I can tell you the Silicon Macs are way faster than the Intel Macs, so it might be time to consider investing in your future and pull the trigger on new Macs.

I know that doesn't help in your current state of hardware, but you are going to need to move on for all your software at some point.

My big hope is Chaos is going to commit to bring VRay to ArchiCAD and the Apple OS!