Posts by LONTECH

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Demian, I has been unsuccessful when it comes to get the Custom Asset to work

I have tried the 3 different formats (the .gltf I did from Blender) I have 3 days remaining on my trial version today.

Can you guide me or point out a guide that will guide me step by step (or an existing asset that I can test this with..)?

"Only the file formats; *.gltf, *.obj or *.fbx can be imported to the Custom Asset Library. As these constitute the most common cross-platform industry standard formats, a model that can be converted to one of these formats can, in theory, be imported into the Custom Asset Library."

Regards - Lasse

Hi Demian,

I can now test the preview version a bit more for some additional days.

Since I now have been able to do the configuration (no freeze) :)

I will continue testing and I can't promise that I don't return to you upon any further questions :)

Have a great weekend!

Regards -Lasse

Hi Damian, fyi.

Unfortunately med trial period ended just after I hade made the installation of the preview version.

However I manage to see some of the new menu items, but no test.

I discussed the need of the 'Custom assets' and more with Enscape support during my trial version, and yesterday I received the link and then you gave me the link

(I didn't manage to test this in time).

I will probably ask to get another week of trial.

Cheers