Posts by fadedh22

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Just tested this morning and everything seems to be working per usual! I've submitted feedback with log files just to show the differences with it working. Hopefully things work for everyone else that has been having these issues.

Thank you Demian, I've just tested the asset placement that is causing the infinite loading-crashing. While the asset library/images load instantaneously, fixing that long standing issue, the problem still persists when trying to place an asset into a model. As I mentioned yesterday a user-created proxy is working just fine, enscape loads if no enscape assets are in the model (or on a hidden layer).

I've submitted feedback with log files, however Sketchup hard crashes after the issue occurs so I'm unaware if you will see this issue.

Currently on a 2080 ti, latest nvidia driver. Enscape version is 2.6.1 (I have also tested every version back to 2.5 as well as a 1070 if it was an rtx issue).

I'm having the same issue this morning on multiple machines. I have updated all graphics drivers, even trying multiple previous versions. I've pin pointed it down to the enscape assets, as user-created proxies work as usual. It could be some kind of connection issue on the server side.