Posts by bpeng

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Demian, just wondering if there has been an update to this thread? We have a pretty complicated project with many elements that we always worksession in Rhino. The problem still persists even with the latest version of Enscape where if we have to update something it turns all the materials in that file to white. The only fix we have so far is to reopen the worksession if anything gets updated...which is not the optimal workflow.

Hi I am having trouble w/ assets. This morning everything was working fine but after a crash I restarted my computer. Afterwards, Enscape would not load getting stuck in the 55%-99% range.

I've reinstalled Enscape and I've figured out it has something to do with the assets. I've created a simple file with just a few people and trees and I cannot get Enscape to load.