Posts by guyfarmer

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I'd love to know if there has been any movement on this issue? I'm a user that has moved over from V-Ray and in my opinion, it's a serious flaw in otherwise brilliant software. Surely, it can't be a huge issue to add a checkbox to stop the light source appearing in reflections? I can get around it a little when doing stills, but when I'm doing a fly-through it's impossible. In a lot of cases you just have to put light sources where required to make the scene look more realistic and it causes so many issues when the light sources are visible. After reading several posts over the years, I know I'm not the only one struggling with this element.

I'm a Mac user BTW, so would love this to be implemented across all platforms. The latest updates to the Mac version have made the software ten times better!

Thanks