Posts by samb

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

I can open this one! it only with the panorama's i made myself... i'm using the most recent enscape version: 2.9.0+32212

Is the panorama to detailed? are you able to open in on an ios-device? im currently using ios 14.2 on an iphone 11 pro.

Also i tried it on my mobile network, at the office network and at home.

*Edit: The panorama's are made in sketchup btw... maybe this has something to do with it?*

Hi!

I'm having issues with viewing a panorama on an iphone.. I receive an error and the page will not load. i only get the message: Er heeft zich herhaaldelijk een probleem voorgedaan op 'https://api2.enscape3d.com/v3/view/8e9ab43d-68b7-40f1-94a6-ad9b3ad9f850'.

When opening on PC the link works, and on a samsung its also able to open it! I'm able to open it 1 time on the iphone when i just reboot the iphone...

Anyone got a sollution for this?!

Hi,

When using the 2.7 version i tried to use the BIM mode with linked models in Revit 2019.2. The information is shown in the overview list but when i select an object from a linked model it wont open the needed info. The image below i selecten something that is placed in the model i opend and the correct info is shown.

Next image i selected something from a linked model and the list will not open the info...

Would be a bummer if it could not show the info from linked models when you select the object.

For me its not possible to bind all links as we have allmost 20-ish models linked and get weekly updates.