Posts by mleverant

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

It is a permissions issue. Go to your user folder from Macintosh HD. right click in the blank space and click on show view options, and check show library folder. from there - access the library folder. go to application support, then right click on the folder called McNeel and get info. At the bottom, click the lock icon and input your admin password. click the plus button on the bottom left and add your user account and change privileges to read and write. select your user name in the list, click the circle with three dots and drop down and select make owner. then press that button again and click to apply to enclosed items. Enscape should now show up.

I did receive a reply but it did not answer my question. I stated clearly I was using the Enscape preview for Rhino 8, not trying to use the current release in Rhino 8. It has now been over a week with no solution. I have responded to your dedicated detailed reply accordingly.

Thank you in advance.