Posts by Gerry H

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Solar setting in Enscape is much easier than in Revit - especially for studying different positions very quickly. mattendler it seems as though they have started to do this with the linking and favorites - its very simple to select a view from multiple Revit files (open at once) to render.

I am still learning Enscape - and seem to favor evening shots. Day shots have a little too much gray in them. Throwing a suggestion out there of lock views, but also have the "visual settings", be saved per view... rather than as a catch all.

When adjusting the sun setting - the sensitivity can quickly miss-align the view. Is there a way to "lock" the view in Enscape. I've tried locking the "linked" view in Revit - that also does not work.

Current Work Flow:

- Set desired views, save view in Revit / favorite in Enscape.

- Adjust sun settings

- Unfortunately, any slight movement aside from shift+hold down right button will cause view to shift inadvertently creating a new view. Must go back to desired view and set again.

- Constantly adjusting sun angle for many different camera angles in project, and the interruption can eat away time.

I work on a variety of project types and renderings are getting requested more and more, and I am not complaining. :)

- Using Revit.

Below is a short list of assets I'd like to throw a request out there for future release(s).

Fire element

Waterfall element

Baseball players

Football players

Mass placement option for people.

Variety of sitting people (for auditorium renderings).

Ability to change the colors of the vehicles.

Thanks!

I would like the ability to adjust grass height. Often having to offset slab from grade at least 4-6" for sidewalks and building to avoid grass coming through the concrete.