Posts by SUGO

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm looking some problem with background exposure and background GI. It should be better to disconnect these two parameters into 2 different bars.

When I try to improve light into a shadowed area (in a external scene) using exposure bar, the lighted part of the scene (and background too) go burned.

I see that the better choice is use background normalize bar, it's improve G.I. but over a limit the background go burned....

These examples to show the problem:

External with AE = 50% show correct illumination

Inside rooms are too dark without change AE:

When I set AE about 75/80% inside are ok, but external show like this:

Now, when I export a exe, my customers can't change AE, please check this problem.

In complex scene I found these issues:

Sometimes some objects appear black (like a black mirror), modify material don't change the situation

Sometimes some objects disappears without do anything.

Sometimes materials don't upgrade/refresh

Solution (and not always work) : restart ES

Are you never think to improve auto exposure bar with a MIN-MAX value range instead single value?

I all my projects, when you walk inside a house with rooms differently lighted, or when you walk out the house from inside, I found always ambient or too much dark or too many lighted despite Auto-Exposure is on. An Idea maybe be to can regulate the min-max range value of the auto-exposure, not the single value like now. It can avoid a better result in exe project for my customers.

Can I do this procedure all time? The deactivation/re-activation is in real time?

I lost my license code, how can I get it again?

Hello,

WHen I buy a single license seat, it's possible to use Enscape in more than a one machine but obviously not in the same time?

Example: In my office I have a license for work, and when I go back in my home, at evening, it's possible to disable temporanealy the office license and use it in my home laptop to continue work?

Simply doing a long rectangle to simulate a led strip.. When I came near it's glow and the wall are lighted, when i go away the light seems to turn off...

Hello,

sometimes I have problem with emissive materials:

sometimes when I apply it, the object glow and its' G.I. disappear when I go away from it (just few meters)

sometimes objects don't glow and don't emitt any G.I., it appear only lighted, but nothing other.

Solutions for both problems: copy and paste another object that work correctly and modify it ...

Hello,

After 2 weeks of a full immersion trying, I need to explain my dubt about visual quality in 3d walk-throught.

In interior scenes (expecially in scenes illuminated by artificial lights or emissive lights ) all works at 60 fps in ultra detail, it's very nice this, but visual quality is good only when you stop walking and stop move mouse, and it takes about 2/3 seconds to generate the "final render" (I have a 8GB gtx 1060, render frame about 2000x1000, not a Titan, but not even a poor card)

The problem is that the still "final render" is not what a 3d real time walk-thruough want, expecially when this walking experience is full of "disco ball" light points and poor shadows and reflections always in "rendering progress"

When I think a full 3d walk-through, I should (and my costumers should too) to see a real-time perfect shaders, shadows, lights perhaps with a non-perfect GI quality. In Enscape I can't reach this result, and in still image I can't reach a superlative render (like a vray render engine). Other real time engine (Unreal/Unity) thanks to baked lights can do a perfect experience, and perfect GI too ( at the expense of a small sacrifice of baking calculation time).

Enscape should have an option like this, obviously freezing objects / lights / suns by taking advantage of image quality and especially performance on mediocre systems.