Posts by clromrell

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

I am working on a project in Sketchup and trying to use Enscape for rendering. Enscape used to start up and run just fine, but it stopped working about a week ago. Now, when I try to start Enscape in Sketchup, it loads about 5% and then shuts down. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Enscape, uninstalling and reinstalling Sketchup, and removing programs like OpenCL, OpenGL, and Vulkan; however, nothing works. I have also tried using various internet connections to see if it was my internet connection. Please help! I can't use the support button because I get an error when I try to submit the problem report.

I am getting this error when I try to export a walkthrough animation. I have been able to export one "window" quality animation of a 33-second walkthrough, but when I tried to increase the quality, I started getting the error message again. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it? I disabled an add-in that I thought might be causing the issue, and that's when I got the window quality walkthrough to export, but still got the error when I tried to do an UltraHD export.

I am using an Autodesk family for the windows in my project, Window-Double-Hung. None of the materials that are applied to this family show up in Enscape, so everything is grey and opaque. Is there a way to solve this issue?