Posts by Elvir

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

You need to file a report using the Feedback button from Enscape. This will capture your machine settings and send them to the Enscape Support team. It could be a myriad of issues including your graphic card is not properly seated, has worked loose and needs to be reinserted.

- Laptop or workstation?

- If you're running multiple monitors I'd recommend unplugging one of the monitors or at least making sure the both monitors are plugged directly into the graphic card.

Fedback sent.

Workstation

2 monitors and both are connected in to the graphic card directly, ofcourse. Unplugging a monitor every time I use Enscape is not an option.

So my Revit keeps crashing when I start Enscape 3.0 with this model I work on. The model is not that big, house size. I have been using Enscape 2,9 with no issues. Now i did get a brand new PC with new geforce rtx 3070 and the error message show driver as a possible problem... i got the last drivers so not sure what to do. It does start sometimes but I had it crash yesterday (windows blue screen type) during a presentation with a client and that is not cool.

Hi, I clicked the wrong button! ;(

I was supposed to order an extra license for my company and got baited with that big "new key" button on top. I tried canceling my mistake right away but subscription will end in one year and we got the bill for it. I have added the correct place the one extra license that we needed but I hope that you could fix my mistake and remove the cost of the wrong order from the bill we got and the profile. I have also contacted support but it mentioned the long list of cases and extended waiting time, words that make me panic right now 8|

Case number :

Invoice

INV00125459

I think I posted already, but a material library that could be share between different applications would be awesome!!

Our company uses many software with Enscape, and we exchange assets between apps too so it is kind of logical that we could transfer from schematic design in Sketchup or Rhino to REVIT and keep those models with Enscape materials.

This could even generate a repository website were people could share their best materials with the community.

:thumbup: what he said! This is the future. By creating communities around a product you gain more popularity and more innovation which than amplifies itself. By making an option of interusable material source that work the same on any platform would atract so many users and put Enscape ahead of the rest. Like it is not already ;)

So again, I would like to point out that Enscape is extremely cool and powerful tool that is greatly appreciated. As a Revit user I was working with 3Ds max and Vray as an addition and render solution. Even thou more powerful then Enscape this max-vray solution is way more time consuming and more complicated than staying in Revit and illustrating with Enscape. One thing that I have noticed is that Sketchup Enscape is getting more powerful and with more options that Revit version. This has probably something to do with Revit being a massive dinosaur that is as great to work with as an architect, but it lacks the lightness and finess for concept and illustrations. This is probably a tread for Revit forum but is it just me or are there other jelly or frustrated Revit users out there?

Have you seen the amount of bad examples of Revit-Enscape renderings and scenes, ugh.

- Model handling

- Material options and interface

- or even number of Revit/SketchUp Enscape tutorials on YouTube

1. What is the desired/expected behavior? Revit not crashing.
    2. Which Enscape version do you use? 2.7.2+23714
    3. Which host application do you use and which version? Revit 2020.2
    4. What are the steps to reproduce the issue? Working with Enscape in Revit is just fine but when I close Enscape Revit crashes every time.
    5. Can you provide an example file or at least an image where we can observe what's happening?

System using.

Working on a model of my flat and im somewhat stuck. Anybody got some experience with curtains or fabrics with transparency in Revit Enscape? Some good settings to use? Right now I am sliding my material all over the place but the results are poor. Soft and indirect light gives almost self-illumination on the material while direct light gives nice passing of the light but everything in the shade gets a bluish hue. Very unnatural results no matter what. I have added some screenshots (current settings also).

hehe allot of great work and effort in enscape but listen to what he said ^^ that is what most of us are really thinking. Quality over quantity :thumbup:

I have an issue where Enscape 2.7.0 is not beeing loaded in to Revit 2020 at all? It is not in my window menu any more.......i fixed it by using manual install and had to chose to install for all users on server. Manually pick Revit version.

Revit 2020 with enscape 2.6.1 here. I see the issue has yet not been resolved. I hope it gets some attention soon. Making videos or renderings of cut models is a
    necessity when working in architecture and having control over section materials/color is almost a must.