Posts by keithwales

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

This is an essential feature which should be a very high priority! Imagine being in a presentation and saying to a client; "This is exactly what your project will look like, but with different colors and materials..." To a client / lay-person that statement makes no sense. It either is what they want or it is not.

+1

I am a new user evaluating the trial version of Enscape. I have a Revit 2020 scene with many mature trees (120'-0"). I load the assets from the Enscape Asset Library and everything is fine, but small. I go to properties>Edit Type and change both Height and EnscapeAssetNativeHeight to 120'-0". The tree changes to the correct size in the Revit viewport, but does not change in the Enscape render window. Even if I render to a panorama the trees stay unscaled. Is there an additional trick to this? Is it a bug? Is it a featured turned off in the evaluation? Using version 2.6.2.