Posts by Julio Puccini

I am up for this feature as well, as a Designer from a Big Architectural firm, we are constantly presenting projects through different stages, and that include a lot of changes, the clients love to have to ability in real-time to tick a box and see the Phasing of the concept of a project if that is the case, the same happen with the options during the presentation, kind of Sketchup scene and layering system that allows you to create and hide options with only ticking a box or selecting an specific scene.

Thanks in advance!

Thank You very much Thomas!

Sorry for the size of the Views but due to a client confidentiality I can't share bigger size images, the idea is to bring this mall to live with VR, and to be honest looks pretty awesome taking in consideration that the SKP model is 500Mb+ (managing carefully the overall geometry, but keeping high polygon quality models) and have 60+ Million polygons, I think this answer the question by it self!

Obviously I have a new question and i hope you can help me! there is anyway that you can visualize in VR with the same quality than for the renderings?

Please do not misunderstand me, the quality of the VR itself is good, I assume is to keep a better balance during the VR visualization.

Thank You again!

Best Regards,
    Julio

I know it sounds a bit too much, but if you guys can improve in this terms will be amazing, it is pretty cool that you can actually put the lights straight on SKP or Revit and it will appear instantaneously on Enscape, but will be better if you can improve this a bit more, I know this is not Lumion, but some light features like those will be very well received!

To be honest at the moment requires some effort to illuminate properly an scene (depending of the scale) even for experienced people among the 3D Software's, ;)

Kind Regards,
    Julio

Sounds Good mate!

Also will be nice if we can take material ID maps from the renderings it will be easier for the post production, I think this option doesn't exist at the moment.

Best,
    Julio

Dear all,

Like the title say, I want to know if the program as a maximum number of polygons to take in considerations, I'm about to put Enscape to test with a shopping mall of 1 Kilometer long with a marina an lots of furniture and Palm trees,

Any advice before I start will be very well received :P!

Specs: Intel Xeon E5-1650 V3 3.50Ghz / 8GB GTX 1080 / 32GB Ram

Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards
    Julio