Posts by Philipp

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

There's really two different things when we talk about animation:

1. Enscape-driven objects like birds flying, wind in the trees, etc.

2. User-driven objects animated with keyframe techniques.

I'd much prefer the 2nd option be developed first, lol.

Regardless, it would probably be a two step process, correct? Capturing something moving on a frame-by-frame basis for an animation is probably much easier to implement than a true, realtime scenario. With keyframed animation, the duration of the image generation would be the same as now - but perhaps have the option of adding a set amount of extra time to each frame (1 to 5sec?) so that all shadows/reflection/GI solutions have time to resolve. Just spitballing here, haha.

You're right:thumbup:I would definitely push for the second option as well!:)

Hi Demian - I am really interested in bringing animation (moving objects) into Enscape as well:thumbup:Enscape itself is amazing and animation would add much more value8)

Is there any progress made in the meantime in developing that feature? Maybe there is also a timeline? - Appreciate your support:thumbup: