Posts by kali

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Dear All,

I have the issue where with more complex pattern textures, my Rhino mapping and Enscape mapping do not match, which makes it difficult to present the project proposal to the client. In the attachment you can see the comparison in the same view in Rhino and Enscape.

The Rhino mapping is a uniform box mapping with adjusted scale. I am using Enscape 4.0.2 and Rhino 8 SR7

Has anybody else encountered this issue?

Best regards

Kasia

Hi All,

I don't know if this is necessary, but I wanted to report here that my colleagues and I are experiencing the same issue as LeonS. I have reported it through 'Support' function and heard back from Customer Support that they have noted the issue but haven't been able to recreate it.

In any case, at our office all users have the same situation where Named views are always synchronized between Rhino and Enscape and we would hope it can be changed or turned off, because it disrupts our workflow unfortunately.

Thank you in advance!