Posts by Sam

Does it go away when you turn off your ceiling? Is it always at the same spot on the screen, or does the effect move when you pan around?
    If so, then most likely the problem is caused by a ceiling plane that's not thick enough!

Thanks for your reply!

It does go away when I turn off the ceiling and the effect moves or even disappears when I pan around. I have tried thicken the ceiling object but it's still there when I render it at the same angle...

Do you think there is any other reason for that?

I also saw this problem before copying from SU 2019. Probably something did not work. Which path did you use?

Actually I didn't see that problem until I copied the enscape folder and file to "Shares\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2020\SketchUp\Plugins"

Now the notice appears every time I open Sketchup 2020.:(

It does not officially support SketchUp 2020 yet, which will be supported by 2.7.1 or higher. However resolvable if you still have SketchUp 2019. You install Enscape 2.7.0, copy the enscape folder and the enscape.rb file from the Plugins SU 2019 and paste them into the Plugins SU 2020.

Hi I have tried like what said copying files and folder to 2020, but it can not be loaded (see below), and I do have Microsoft visual C++ 2015-12019 installed. it still doesn't work. I guess I'll wait for its next official release now.