Posts by AlejandroT

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Any suggestions on my answer to your comment above?

I would like to make some of the objects from the Asset Library bare.

From what I saw on the webinar, first step is to uncheck the texture from Rhino, as the following screenshots show:

However, when I import people and go to material's tab in Rhino, I do not see any texture applied.

That means any modifications I carry inside the block (in the webinar, the person selected is a mesh, in my model, I have to first click in the block to then get to the mesh), does not update with any material/solid color. Applying the Enscape option inside the material type in Rhino and then going to Enscape Materials does not work either.

Any suggestions on how to delete the texture so I can use a solid color?

Hi Demian,

Thanks for your response. Isn't there any other way not to stetch the texture depending on the size of the object?

Find below and example. Let's say the right object of the screenshot has the right texture size that I want for my facade.

Explicit transformation on: Width x 0,5; Height x1.

Then, there is a window (white wall). After that, there is another solid part of steel. Obviusly, I would like it to use the same size of steel pannels - find blue vertical lines as a reference. How can this happen?

I hope my question is clear enough :)

Hello,

I can't find how to adjust the size of a texture to make it be the same all across the model instead of adjusting it to each of the sizes of different volumes.

Please find attached. Let's assume the texture on the left volume is right. Then, how can we apply the same height of the corten steel pieces from the left volume to the one on the right?

I wanted to confirm I am using the same material. Therefore, the size on the Enscape Material Editor is the same. Once applied, it is not.

Thank you very much in advanced.