Posts by johnnykitchitalia

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I'm moving out of Windows and going full MacOS as I was many many years ago.

The performance of the new Macs with the M1 chip is amazing and I really would like to keep using Enscape on my workflow but if it doesn't run on the new Macs I will be forced to look for an Enscape replacement for my renderings.

I hear before that the reason for Enscape not having a MacOS version was because of the graphics performance... well the new M1 chip is establishing new standards so please get ready the MacOS version ASAP.... Please! :thumbsup:

I’m having this problem now. It didn’t happens with a panorama I did 2 weeks ago. Now, softer the question by safari, I allowed the motion and orientation use but there is no gyroscope motion. I cannot see up or down, only side to side.
    funny thing is that in my wife’s iPhone it worked but no in my iPhone or iPad. I called Apple but the agent didn’t helped very much and mostly said that I should check with Enscape. Any solution known?