Posts by krysztof

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you Demian. Apparently the driver update mitigated the issue. The current drivers were from 2024 02, thought they would be up to date enough.

We are experiencing the exact same issue with Sketchup 2024 and latest version of Enscape 4.0.1.48.
    Also unable to upload logs from the Support-function in Enscape, so please see the attached logs from the render.

Specs of computer also attached here.

Any updates on this issue Demian Gutberlet ?

I've got a response from Enscape Support suggesting these steps in settings to work around the issue. These settings are already applied in the setup, pre troubleshooting.
    Sounds like they are confirming a bug:

Are you getting the drivers from Nvidia and Intel (don't rely on win update or laptop provider's tools)?

The display controller is part of the intel GPU, so everything is routed through related hardware, even when disabled. Disabling the intel GPU shouldn't be neccessary and I would leave it enabled and get it updated.

Also check out any power management related settings - the nvidia Cp has some which control power useage also. Prefere Maximum performance is probably the one to use during troubleshooting.

Thank you Adam for your reply.

The drivers for the Nvidia GPU is downloaded an installed from nvidia.com. All other drivers and firmware have been updated through Lenovo Service Bridge, since it's a Lenovo P15 laptop.

Interesting information regarding the display controller. In relation to that information I would like to add that by "disable" of the Intel GPU, I mean a change in BIOS have been made. The setting changed in BIOS is from Hybrid Graphics to Discrete Graphics, which enables the solo use of the Nvidia GPU.

I will check on the Maximum Performance setting in Nvidia Control Panel.

Hi all!

One of our end users are experiencing issues with moving around in rendering mode with Enscape in Sketchup2021.
    It crashes with the following message:

The computer has two GPU's. One from Intel and one from Nvidia (T2000). The Intel GPU has been disabled.

The computer is running without any external devices connected. No docking station or external monitor.
    Tried the following troubleshooting steps:

* Updating all GPU drivers and all other hardware drivers
    * Updated Windows 10 to latest build

* Made a clean reinstall of both Sketchup and Enscape

* Added Sketchup and Enscape in the Nvidia Control Panel to use the Nvidia GPU

* Added priority in Windows 10 to use high capacity GPU with Sketchup and Enscape.

Logs have been sent through feedback function.

Hello Damien
    One of our end users are a similiar issue with Revit 2021.1.5 and Enscape 3.3.1.75071.
    GPU: NVIDIA Quadro P2000

Computer model:
    All drivers updated for all hardware.
    Latest Visual C++ 2015-2019 installed.
    Same issue with or without dockingstation.
    We have tried clearing %localappdata% and %appdata% for Enscape and Revit, then doing a repair of Enscape.
    When pressing the "Launch Enscape" button, it's opening the "Loading" screen and immediately shows 2%.
    Logs are sent from the affected machine with topic "Enscape stuck at 2%".

Any suggestions?

Hi

One of our end users have an issue with getting Enscape to switch to 3d view in a model with Revit 2020.
    The view is locked on "Text".

The issue is reproduced on other computers with the same setup with his account. His collegues are able to launch Enscape with the 3d view.
    Drivers updates to the GPU's have been performed along with firmware and driver update for the other hardware in the computer.

krysztof , I am sorry to hear about that.

Would you be so kind as to briefly send in a dedicated feedback report as described here? If that is possible and you're not also receiving an error message when trying to submit the report.

Thank you in advance - in the submission form, simply include a link to this thread as a reference for my team. :)

Thank you for your reply.
    Feedback report sent with a reference to this thread.