Posts by armap

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Hey. I'm not Demian but I can answer :) Not yet. Mostly due to executable signature validation being much more strict on mac.
    One day standalone viewer for Windows and mac will be created, or some other way to distribute mac standalones. We are aware of the demand on this feature, but there are no concrete plans or schedule for this feature yet.

Hey Alexander I hope you can help me again: is the web standalone feature supported in Enscape for Mac?

Hey. I'm not Demian but I can answer :) Not yet. Mostly due to executable signature validation being much more strict on mac.
    One day standalone viewer for Windows and mac will be created, or some other way to distribute mac standalones. We are aware of the demand on this feature, but there are no concrete plans or schedule for this feature yet.

Hey Alexander, thank you very much for your reply ;)

Hi, I'd like to chime in with a couple of impressions:

I'm using Enscape for Sketchup. I went from 3.5.6+204048 to 4.0.0.579 as of about an hour ago. I'm running bare minimum specs: intel xeon processor and an Nvidia RTX 2080ti video card

So far I have opened existing projects and averything is as I left it with the previous version. My impression is that loading times are faster, at least on my machine.

Adding a light in the model, while running Enscape still results in a crash.

Hi, I have a problem occurring with a PC with an Nvidia 960 video card: Enscape (on Sketchup) works locally, but I am unable to create and view a webstandalone. I have already tried to update video drivers.

The problem is with the PC, because for the same file, uploading works fine on another PC (which mounts a 970 video card)

What happens is the progress bar for the webstandalone appears, but it then disappears at around 78% progress and no internet window starts up with the model.

Can the problem be the video card? Or is it something to do with web access from Enscape?
    I already tried starting Sketchup as administrator on that computer, and I am fairly sure I have all web access in the firewall.

Where can I look further to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I hope someone can help me: one of my clients states that they receive a License not valid every day at 7 p.m.

Seems like there is some odd timed behaviour.

I have tried looking around for a solution, but found nothing. Can anybody point me in the right direction?