Posts by Patty - Willow

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

I have uninstalled it and installed the older version as I needed the renders for a submission.

Replying to a licensing email and not the user with the problem is a little counter productive, but anyway, I will chase this up with our IT department.

Once I get the content I need I will re-install it and see how I go.

Thanks for your help.

Rick Marx I haven't heard from Enscape yet,

I think I'm going to need to uninstall and re-install an older version, I managed to open a smaller model in Enscape and loaded a video path, previewed it and now everything is greyed out and not working, I can still fly around the model but I can't export the fly-around, which was the whole point of opening it.

I need to be exporting videos today.

EDIT: Even the X to close the window is greyed out so I will need to close the process to be able to close the window.

EDIT2: Closing Escape crashed Revit instantly and closed it.

Hi Enscape world,

I have recently installed the 3.1 update and a model that I was previously opening with no problems is now getting an error, it buffers all the way to 100% then hangs for a little bit of time and then this pops up.

All my drivers are up to date and should be working fine (RTX 2080) I have IT look at this and they can't figure it out either,

Any help would be fantastic as I need to render a fly around for a final deliverable very soon and this is stopping me.

This also completely crashes Revit.

Hi Dev Team,

it would be great if you could do some Commercial Aircraft/Airliner, we have been looking at Airports lately and what little aircrafts I could find are quite bad. I'm sure there will be other Airport Architects out there that could use some planes too.

Patty

Willowinc.com

Hi All,

I have a revit 2020 file that has a large curved roof which is a SAT file from Rhino, I need to change the material, I have worked with the object styles etc and in Revit it changes fine, but in Enscape it doesn't change and stays the default material.

I do not have access to the either the Rhino or SAT files, I just have to work with what I have.

I have even trued adding a wall by face but because it is so complex it doesn't attach.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Zoomer,

Unfortunately, I can't get another computer as I have just got this one and my boss work ok another one.

So I spent some time cleaning up all the models and deleting all views, sheets etc etc and purged etc and I was able to open it, I wouldn't have though the views and sheets etc would have that much of a impact.

Hi All,

I have a massive Revit model, 20 files, over 100k elements, 3.5gb total after cleaned up. Unfortunately the models aren't the best and have quite a few SAT files loaded into generic models.

It is a very complex model of a stadium and I need to do some walk through videos and while I can section out interior areas and they will work ok, but there are a few paths I need to do that start at the exterior and end up inside so I need all the models on and rendering.

I just can't get it to load, I leave it loading for hours (7-8 hours plus) and it ends up crashing out. (I am using Revit 2020 and the latest version of Enscape 2.7)

Is there something I can do to be able to use Enscape? or will I have to resort to something else

My system is:

MSI GT63 Titan

GPU - NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 with 8GB GDDR6

CPU - Up to 9th Gen. Intel® Core™ i9 Processor

RAM - 64gb

Chipset - Intel® HM370

Hi All,

I am needed to do a Chrome (Silver) tinted glass facade, so I need it to be Silver reflective but also semi transparent.

Has anyone been able to successfully get it looking ok in Enscape.

An an example, this is what I need to do. I have tried the Chrome metal material but from what I can see there is no way to make it transparent when rendered in Enscape.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Justin.