Posts by Patty - Willow

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

I have uninstalled it and installed the older version as I needed the renders for a submission.

Replying to a licensing email and not the user with the problem is a little counter productive, but anyway, I will chase this up with our IT department.

Once I get the content I need I will re-install it and see how I go.

Thanks for your help.

Rick Marx I haven't heard from Enscape yet,

I think I'm going to need to uninstall and re-install an older version, I managed to open a smaller model in Enscape and loaded a video path, previewed it and now everything is greyed out and not working, I can still fly around the model but I can't export the fly-around, which was the whole point of opening it.

I need to be exporting videos today.

EDIT: Even the X to close the window is greyed out so I will need to close the process to be able to close the window.

EDIT2: Closing Escape crashed Revit instantly and closed it.

Hi Enscape world,

I have recently installed the 3.1 update and a model that I was previously opening with no problems is now getting an error, it buffers all the way to 100% then hangs for a little bit of time and then this pops up.

All my drivers are up to date and should be working fine (RTX 2080) I have IT look at this and they can't figure it out either,

Any help would be fantastic as I need to render a fly around for a final deliverable very soon and this is stopping me.

This also completely crashes Revit.

Hi Dev Team,

it would be great if you could do some Commercial Aircraft/Airliner, we have been looking at Airports lately and what little aircrafts I could find are quite bad. I'm sure there will be other Airport Architects out there that could use some planes too.

Patty

Willowinc.com

Hi All,

I have a revit 2020 file that has a large curved roof which is a SAT file from Rhino, I need to change the material, I have worked with the object styles etc and in Revit it changes fine, but in Enscape it doesn't change and stays the default material.

I do not have access to the either the Rhino or SAT files, I just have to work with what I have.

I have even trued adding a wall by face but because it is so complex it doesn't attach.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Zoomer,

Unfortunately, I can't get another computer as I have just got this one and my boss work ok another one.

So I spent some time cleaning up all the models and deleting all views, sheets etc etc and purged etc and I was able to open it, I wouldn't have though the views and sheets etc would have that much of a impact.

Hi All,

I have a massive Revit model, 20 files, over 100k elements, 3.5gb total after cleaned up. Unfortunately the models aren't the best and have quite a few SAT files loaded into generic models.

It is a very complex model of a stadium and I need to do some walk through videos and while I can section out interior areas and they will work ok, but there are a few paths I need to do that start at the exterior and end up inside so I need all the models on and rendering.

I just can't get it to load, I leave it loading for hours (7-8 hours plus) and it ends up crashing out. (I am using Revit 2020 and the latest version of Enscape 2.7)

Is there something I can do to be able to use Enscape? or will I have to resort to something else

My system is:

MSI GT63 Titan

GPU - NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 with 8GB GDDR6

CPU - Up to 9th Gen. Intel® Core™ i9 Processor

RAM - 64gb

Chipset - Intel® HM370

Hi All,

I am needed to do a Chrome (Silver) tinted glass facade, so I need it to be Silver reflective but also semi transparent.

Has anyone been able to successfully get it looking ok in Enscape.

An an example, this is what I need to do. I have tried the Chrome metal material but from what I can see there is no way to make it transparent when rendered in Enscape.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Justin.