Posts by Hophopper

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

OK, I'm going to think about all those informations, and i'll make my choice.

Knowing all that, maybe oculus could be better, i've a bit of time to think about it !

Thank you very much for all those very usefull informations, it really helps !

Hello, i'm about to buy a VR headset, but i didn't yet.

I have time to wait, so i can wait for having a valve index in a near future.

But i'm wondering if it would be better to have, for example, an oculus rift-S because it would probably work better with 3D softwares like enscape.

You, for example, what would you prefer to have as VR headset ? Which one would be recommanded by Enscape now and in a near futur ?

Maybe it's possible to have a Valve Index on the head and oculus controllers in the hands ? It could work you think ?

Thank you very much for your answer !

Hello,

do you have any news about the Valve Index VR ?
    Is it supported, by Enscape, now ? Anyone knows if it works with Enscape (also with the controllers) ?

Thank you very much for your attention,