Posts by Epix 3D

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

In SketchUp the Enscape Capuring menu suddely disappeared and I cannot find it..?? It is marked in SU toolbar window and I´ve tried resetting workspace. I also downloaded Enscape again but the toolbar is still missing. Does anybody know the trick to find it?

I know I can get to the tools in the Extension drop down but prefere to use the capturing tool bar

If you use the SketchUp time setting then it’ll only fo up to 10/11ish pm but if you change the time in the Enscape window (shift+right mouse button) you can set it to anything.

Thank you Paul. I didn´t know that . just noticed it in the Enscape panel.

You can manually type in a time that's out-with the slider in SU - just type 23:00 in the box (in the sunlight/shadows docker)

This is probably not the panel you are talking about since it is not possible to type in here

I'm afraid, this is currently not possible, but you found a nice workaround. Is this something you'd like to see implemented into Enscape? :)

Sometimes a steady round path is desirable and as said, other renderingsofware has it.

Useful like the steady path in the animations ouside and inside house in Enscape promo video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With "shadowcatcher option", you're referring to something similar like a white room/stage, where shadows of the object would be cast on the ground?

Yes please. Productdesigners would love it.

Seeing this video above the screen is all black in Enscape. Which settings do you use to get the black night time scenes with stars and moon visible? I can only get dawn/dusk with sun lit up the sky

I use SketchUp 2018

Testing animation with a model i just made in SketchUp. Is there a way to set up a ¨Round Table¨animation in Enscape?

Tried to set up kind of spin around model but difficult to make a steady animation. I miss a shadowcatcher option in the white Background mode. would be great for product visualisation.

It would also be nice to adjust timing in timeline by dragging the the arrows to even space/the time between cameras

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTW; -Exporttime is great!! (last preview)

Exactly. A white studio with ground for shadows. Possibility of using HDRI images for lighting. infinit background like photographer use a curved white backdrop for smooth transition.

HDRI images or atmosphere working almost in your ¨white mode¨choice

Here is how it works in Keyshot:

External Content www.youtube.com

In some cases I´d like to use Enscape for object or product rendering. It would be nice if Enscape could have some premade studio environments in the presets casting shadow on floor.

How do you make a material emissive? Trying to make visible/glowing downlights from ceiling..

Is there a special tutorial showing this? arealights?