Posts by Wim

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Sorry to hear about that - at least there is a crash-report in the .zip file you've sent us. I'll forward that report accordingly. Thanks a lot, we'll let you know if we require more info.

We updated all drivers + Windows 10 Pro version.
    Also this doesn't work...

I have a Event log between Rhino + Enscape... maybe this will solve something? See image below...

Please inform me as soon as possible... thanks a lot!

Wim , I'm afraid the log files don't tell us much about the problem. Can you also let me know, if your system meets our requirements in the first place, and also, if you're by any chance using an MSI machine? If your system does indeed meet them, and you do NOT have an MSI machine, please be so kind as to install the Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 Redistributable on that machine in question? Installing this update should resolve the issue. Please be sure to install the x64 version.

And get back to me if that doesn't resolve the problem!

In that regard, kindly also install the C++ redistributable files as described just above. If that does not help, we also require a feedback report please. :)

Thank you for your reply Demian.

- The system requirements are fine. HP Z1 workstation (i7-9700ghz processor - 32gb RAM - RTX 2080 graphics card)

- The installation of Visual Studio you adviced didn't help...

What else can I do?

When starting Enscape in Rhino the loading screen (Enscape) freezes at 5%... and does not continue. So Enscape doesn't work...

All other Enscape options in Rhino work, like library, options...

I have already re-installed both programs and re-starting computer multiple times...

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks.