Posts by Mgeorgio

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

During the pandemic, the requested feature of this thread is even more relevant, I would say, it is almost a must. As Universities and Schools are currently restricting mass gatherings and most of them are working through Distance Learning platforms, we are currently trying to setup a Virtual end-of-year exhibition-show for the architecture school I am currently teaching at. This will enable students to showcase their work and even get exposed beyond the physical boundaries of the actual building space. End-of-year exhibitions are the highlight of the academic year, for art and architecture schools worldwide, and a milestone event for every graduate. Can't think how I would feel if I was graduating and the exhibition was cancelled.

To cut the story short, Enscape would have been a great tool for the cause if there was an option to disable Fly mode and Orbit. i.e. to enclose someone in a space. The feature would facilitate sharing such exhibition with less advanced users that would probably fly-out-of-scene and abandon their virtual visits out of frustration within the first minute.

If there is the possibility, we are willing to try such a feature even if it is not fully developed as a proof of concept, and I will be happy to be contacted by any member of the enscape team regarding the above project.

Thanks benjaminriendeau for initiating this tread.