Posts by Toscano

Hi guys!

I've a win license. On my NEW Macbook M1 pro (16/16), I can work only in demo mode.

Could I use the same license of window machine? and where I could download the workable app? Or it's the same and I've just to add a license number?

Thank you.

L.

PS Under M1 pro 16GB 16 GPU, works fine, although it isn't a speed daemon, of course, but it does works.

Maybe you don't know an iPhone app, called CamTrackAR. Well, it allow you to track in realtime your rec and export tracked data in several format, csv included.

I've tried to import camera coordinates from c4d via Python code and works quite well.

I say 'quite', because of Enscape camera roll is locked.

Now, is there a way to unlock the roll camera axis and save the animation?

In fact, I'm can save a 'rolled' picture render, but not any animation...

Thank you

L.

P.S. I'm writing some code to import .csv data from CamTrackAR, but it doesn't make sense if I'm unable to use roll axes

Some realistic animations

depends from camera motion

Ok Julian, but it looks like a spot... If I were you, I'll try to review it.

But, of course, it's my opinion...

Anyway, thank you again for your 'support': I do appreciate so much. It makes me feel not alone...

Ciao

L.

I know that sketchup is the preferred sw, but I'd like silently remember that I bought Enscape because of Vectorworks platform should be available...

Thank you!

L.

Something's wrong. Square area, circular light!

The circular, instead, doesn't works: when you set a circle as area light, it still remain visible in the render...

Please, fix it!

L.

Hi to everyone Mac users!

I'm too, since 1984. So, you could imagine how happy to come back to my Mac using Enscape.

But there is a little problem: my machine is too old to run the newest OS. In fact I can't go over High Sierra.

Now, what I ask you is: please, could you tell me about your machine? Processor and RAM, OS and model.

In that way, I could buy the right Mac.

I'm looking for a 14'' macbook because when I'm at studio, I could use my 28'' Samsung, but when I'm on the road, I do prefer a small computer; I think you could do agree. But I'm in trouble with the CPU/GPU: M1 pro? max? 16 GB? 32GB?

I know: the more is better, but not for my wallet!

Ahahahahahah

I'll appreciate so much every sharing experience and configuration of your first bite to Enscape MAC.

Thank you

Lucio

I'd like if you were add an Eyedropper to pick a specified material into the scene...

I think it could be very useful. Isn't it?

Thank you

L.

Hi!

I do suppose you debug it on a Mac. Can I ask you which processor do you use? M1?, M1 pro? M1 max?

SandyCohen desktop standalone (exe on Windows, something similar will be on Mac) runs the same Enscape engine as CAD plugins do, so the quality will be the same as you see while using Enscape with Sketchup.

Ram? 32? 64? Of course the more RAM, the more performance... Isn't it?

Well, after several days waiting for some helps from the forum and the DEVELOPERS, I, finally, reached a good result, that I WANT to share to the community.

I've tried to render the models that were giving me problems and this trick seems to works fine.
    Have good renders!

L.

P.S. Are there some Vectorworks users? It seems not.