Posts by DeKoetsier

Dear Enscape team, I have a recurring problem which I hoped would have been fixed in 3.1, but it is still there.

The flickering during movement of glass/light/reflections.

I have turned off the lights/the emitting/both. I have turned on and off all denoiser/rtx/etc. options and am rendering on ultra with an 3080rtx.

I have deleted a second layer of glass inside, but this doesn't help.

I wonder what causes this and more importantly, how can I get this effect gone? Because my customer is annoyed by it.

flickerlight.mp4

Ps. great update with the sun rtx shadows, will this also be added to video rendering please? That would be awesome!

The first frame from a video with cars or nice mirroring metalics are sharp, but as soon as the camera slowly moves, they start to look like plastics and loose their shine. (more blurry)

Is it possible to add a sharper/better video export mode, so it maintains the quality from the first frame? I understand rendering would take a bit longer, but this way it just looks more fake. And it should be possible, since the first frame does have this high quality start.
    (Rendering on ultra ofcourse)

Hey guys,

a few suggestions:

*As soon as you save a video path, the exporting file location becomes default again. If you export a second video file right after you have exported the first, so without saving the path first, the file location stays intact with the last location you have used, which is more handy.

*Before you could save a path DURING exporting, now since all functions got stuffed in the preview area, this is impossible, disrupting the workflow a bit.

*Accidentily adding a keyframe, cannot be undone, can it? Might be a great solution for this accidental moments.

I have windows in front of water and it makes the water dissappear. How can I resolve this?
    (ultra / RTX enabled)

I can reproduce it by adding 4 planes of glass in front of eachother, then the water dissappears.

Problem is, I can't make these doors '1 plane thick, that looks unrealistic.

Goodmorning.

Im trying to show a possible new customer that working with realtime rendering, can come really close to more classic renderers. But now with the first room I am trying to recreate, I get this annoying problem which takes away realism.

In this photo, I have even lowered the beamer with 50cm from the ceiling, so it is hanging mid air, but still it has this strange effect right above it. What can I do to fix this? Because this way, it looks bad compared to the normal render.

Interesting! I do think you can change this 'dynamic range' quite well with the shadow and highlight slider. But maybe thats just a small fraction of the matter.

I think such a question is more for a rendering architect, maybe Clemens Musterle could share his light on the matter?

Hey Enscape team,

Would it be possible to have some feature request board, where all the requests which are pending are summarized for all members to see. (Like twinmotion has some nice board with functions they are focussing on, or which are stretch goals or in consideration.)

And then from this list, we can add votes, maybe even add some sort of priority-levels.

+1 for changeable textures

And hopefully everyone had some nice Christmas days! And best wishes for the coming year!

And Demian Gutberlet , hopefully it is ok to ask here since no one replied me here since the 16th of december:

Are there any big features coming from the much requested community additions to the big 3.0 release? Because on the roadmap and previewlist I can only find UI changes and batch rendering option for VW.

Any thing big like movement/interaction of some sort?:)