Posts by Bashkatov

Это было бы прекрасно! +1

I can understand your disappointment, I really do - the features you've mentioned are indeed quite demanded requests which are not forgotten and which are still (or at least the majority) on their way to get implemented eventually even if there are no set release dates yet.

We did want to also primarily focus on the Ui this time especially going from 2.9 to 3.0 now, which included a lot of adjustments of course, let alone to the Video Editor. From here on we can build on that new foundation and will focus on further features which, among others, have been mentioned here in this thread already.

Thanks as well to anyone else who shared their feedback here as well!

Hey ! If new features are in development, why not bring back the roadmap! Users will be able to understand the evolution of Enscape. And there will be less such disappointment from raising!

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Приятно слышать.

Еще одна функция, которую я действительно хотел бы увидеть (если ее еще нет, и я ее пропустил), - это возможность добавить ключевой кадр в середине временной шкалы и переместить все ключевые кадры после этой точки вперед во времени, сохраняя относительный временной интервал между существующие ключевые кадры. Теперь он сжимает их вместе, основываясь на общем общем времени видео и на том, какое конкретное время установлено для каждого ключевого кадра, и это обычно разрушает весь интервал между ключевыми кадрами.
    Меня совершенно не волнует общее время моего видео, все, что меня волнует, - это время каждого ключевого кадра относительно предыдущего и следующего. Я предлагаю вам пропустить ограничение каждого ключевого кадра на определенное время в видео и вместо этого ограничить их ключевым кадром до и после. Таким образом, отдельные кадры сохраняют свой интервал, даже если я вставляю новый кадр в любое место на временной шкале, сдвигая существующие вниз по строке и увеличивая общее время видео.

Надеюсь, я объяснил это понятно.

Отличное приложение, за исключением упомянутого выше.

+1

We don't need the new interface or workflow changing . We need animation and complex material , when will you provide velvet and translucent mats ???? I have been waiting them so long.... 2 years ago , you told you will develop them in near future , but these are mere words , so disappointed !!!

Hello! How is it possible in the plugin for VISUALIZATION, do not improve the materials, the quality of the render and do not introduce the possibility of animation, this is HOW ????? And spend time redrawing the logo and interface (((In my opinion, this is disrespectful towards users !!!!!

Hello, I again sent a request to education@enscape3d.com from the institute's mail, attaching a scan of the teacher's card. Well, almost 3 days have passed, and as usual there is no answer !!! Let me give you some advice! Copy yourself the Corona Rener licensing type: it is paid, but it is acceptable for students, and you will receive additional income if giving away free educational licenses is so difficult !! This attitude is at least insulting, since I have been trying to get a license to study for more than a month !!!