Posts by grant.trew

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

I'm having trouble with Enscape assets not rendering when inside Enscape. They appear in the 3D view in Archicad but not in the enscape window. I can even place assets inside enscape however once I place them they disappear but show in the Archicad 3D view. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Demian Gutberlet ,

Thank you for getting back to me. Please see below an image from Rhino 5 showing two objects affected by a clipping plane and in the Enscape 2.7.1 window there is no change to the geometry. Is there a trick I am missing? The clipping plane doesn't work in any projection type. Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Grant

Hello,

I was wondering if applying clipping planes to orthographic views in Enscape 2.7 is compatible with Rhino 5? This feature does not appear to work on my machine? I was also wondering if clipping planes work in the perspective projection mode?

Kind regards,

Grant