Posts by bachern

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, I just installed Enscape a few hours ago and loaded up my Revit file. When I tried to launch Enscape, I get the 'Starting Enscape' little window, which gets to 5% and then freezes and stops responding and/or crashes. Once, I got a notification that I needed to switch the GPU, but the GPU conflict page is outdated in regards to the latest AMD graphics control panel and I can't figure out how to switch it without knowing where the .exe location is, if there is one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

As a side question, is there any way to render pre-existing Revit walkthroughs with Enscape or to transfer the data/paths contained therein? I have 27 walkthroughs in my current project and I'd really like not having to do them all over again. :(