Posts by Aymeric.cu

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Before 3.0 you can modify any settings in the preset to find something you like.

IF you find it you can save as a new preset, if not you can load back the original preset you started with.

Now if you pick a preset and you make some modifications they are immediately overwrite the preset, this is terrible as if you change something you don't like you cannot go back to your original preset.

It is very annoying to duplicate a preset everytime you want to try something.

Adjusting preset should not overwrite the original settings.

I start to use people assets and I have found that many of them are crashing Escape.

When I insert them and then start Enscape, the loading bar gets stuck at 97 ~99% depending on how many bad assets I have put in the model.

When I close Enscape, the opening status bar stays there and Rhino is stuck. I have to restart Rhino.

I have latest Enscape and Rhino6 install.