Posts by Nuge

This feels like AA

its been 3 months since my last enscape rant!!!

Is anyone else out there as frustrated as i am about the lack of progress on the Archicad plugin, The whole enscape development system needs to be completely revamped as its a bloody joke, its been months without a AC23 version and frankly given the recent past history i am not holding my breath we are going to have anything soon.

Enscape your responses to any development questions have been elusive and non committal and you paying customers deserve better, your system of upvoting requests on this forum is both unprofessional and arrogant as you are unwilling to share any of the data you say your collecting. just for a change how about starting to give your customers some of the things you promised.

Dont hold your breath waiting for that to happen!!!!

Archicad is certainly the poor cousin as far as Enscape is concerned

Come on Enscape, AC23 has been out for months and still nothing from you, when can we expect to see something

Hi Nuge , thank you for your feedback.

I've spoken to our developers. They are doing their best do deliver an Enscape version supporting ArchiCAD 23 as soon as possible, but they're still battling a number of bugs that are reportedly very difficult to fix. We apologize for the delay, but at this point I can't give you a concrete answer to your question.

Still, let me know in case there's any further questions!

I agree Enscape promises so much work flow wise, but they have really dropped the ball on the archicad implementation, and their general vision for the product is somewhat lacking. Everytime they give us some new feature its half arse, take the objects for example, stop pissing around with creating objects and give us the ability to create our own and rotate them and edit materials etc, they should be in a hurry to match up with whats already available from their competition.

Yes Archicad is the poor cousin yet again, I just hope that the new Twinmotion version lives up to its hype

They deleted it so we have no idea what is the most popular request, there is a lot of up voting on topics but there is no way to know what "SHOULD" be worked on next or if ever, quite a few months ago i brought this exact topic up and it was promised we are working on something to replace it (Trello) still waiting guys

The development of Enscape is of grave concern to me as they don't seem to have a coherent road map addressing user requests in a timely manner. any idea when or if we will be able to create our own enscape objects???

It seems to me that Enscape needs a complete re-work from the ground up to make it more of an engine and allowing more talented people to develop the front end for the various software

Thomas,

Yes but they are not going to be major and game changing like creating our own assets or changing materials on assets or an ultra ultra mode to get correct reflections or multi user VR or displacement or fully featured archicad plugin or animated objects or animated materials or create 360 video, the list goes on. these are real world requests from your users that operate in the real world providing visual content to their clients (who always want more) so if you want to retain us as your clients you need to be much more responsive to these types of requests, the current "up voting" is a joke, why don't to publish a vote to see what things that you users want/need in the upcoming versions and use that as a basis for your development, your current approach is rather unprofessional in my view

The development agenda is out for 2.7 and i mush say that's its very disappointing, not sure if you guys are listening to your client base as the only real thing or interest is the Orthogonal views everything else that is constantly getting "upvoted" on this forum has been ignored.

Does anyone else feel let down by this?

Well I am not surprised and its rather disappointing to see that you are going to work on a new Vectorworks plugin before you have finished the Archicad one. My previous comments about this being a money grab are starting to look true, I wonder if you will advertise that they will only get half a plugin but will have to pay full price, or maybe you will provide them with a fully functioning plugin out of the box and leave archicad users hanging again.

Looks like i am going to have to look more closely at Twinmotion once its new version is out