Posts by sblackburn

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hello - I just upgraded to the latest version of Enscape, and now when I set up a video, the result seems to run in reverse. It has been a little while since I've done this in Enscape, but I thought the workflow was this:

- Set an initial view where the video would start, then create a keyframe

- Move the camera forward to the next view, then save a new keyframe

- Keep moving thru the scene and saving keyframes

Save the path

But - when I preview the video (before exporting) it runs from the LAST frame to the FIRST (in reverse to how I set it up)

What am I doing wrong? Do i need to "Back" thru the scene from end to beginning? I don't remember doing this before!

Thanks!

Steve B.

Thanks, Rick, for the info. I have gone thru the info for skyboxes, and have used them in other projects where a more general background is sufficient. However, on this project I need to use a site (drone) photo and match the 3D to it. I realize that you can insert a jpg as a skybox, but I don't need or want a 360 view/panorama. Can I not just insert a jpg as a flat image background, similar to how you put an image jpg in a Revit rendered view?

Hello - I need some help with my Enscape rendering. I am using Revit, and I have use the Skybox approach for background images. But how do I get a simple jpg image for the background of my Enscape view? I have a drone shot that I want to use.

Thanks!

Steve Blackburn