Posts by kalbrau

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a decent looking Easter egg revit family that I could use for a social media promotional video? I have literally spent the last hour searching online for one and found nothing, and even tried importing Sketchup models to no avail.

I don't want to spend ages modelling / converting something as it is literally for a one minute video but if anyone has a model or can point me to one, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

*** This query is not specific to Revit (although that's what I'm using) so please feel free to move it if there is a more appropriate board***

Hi all,

I've been using Enscape for about a year now and have just recently started exploring the video rendering capabilities. I'm really happy with what I've produced so far, but I do have a couple of questions:

1) for anyone who produces videos for both Youtube and Instagram, do you render separate videos for each? I do my Youtube videos in 4K but Insta seems to work best at a 1:1 ratio, which means rendering the same path again just in a different aspect ratio. Is there an easier / better way of doing this?

2) I hadn't really noticed until I started making videos, but my skybox seems to be too low, so you only see the tops of the trees for example (like in this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) - it's not a *huge* problem but it gives the impression that the house is on top of a hill all the time :D is there a setting I need to change anywhere? And can anyone recommend a good source for new skyboxes so I don't end up using the same ones all the time?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Andy