Posts by Thomasperry

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

marckleinmann It's been a few years, are you still using the ASUS or have you moved on to something else? Definitely feeling the slowness of a GTX 1080 Max Q in my Alienware. The RTX 5000 in the ProArt series looks interesting, but it doesn't seem like they are really shipping.

Agree with you , RTX 5000 is just amazing. It offers 8 Giga rays/sec which i like the most. And i am mad to purchase it after watching its specs. But i can't find it in my town then I found a shop near my friend residence who are offering it But they are not shipping it and my friend also denied to ship it due to Covid crisis. Struggling to find a shipping service who will do so. Then comes the man - Steve who was a special care item runner on Citizenshipper shipping service. He done my work with reasonable pricing and with maintaining proper precautions. And i felt lucky my self after getting my RTX 5000.

But i am struggling a little bit in placing it in my PC. As this was my first time to install a graphic card. So can you help me by giving any reference to how to do so ?