Posts by CollierT11

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Thanks for your report! This is unfortunately a known issue with Preview 15 and will be fixed with the next Preview release.

Something is messed up with lighting in the Enscape window live view in preview 15. See comparison of normal view in preview 14, and weird sections with incorrect lighting calculations in v15. As I turn the view I can see alternating patches of correct and incorrect lighting.

I'm looking forward to the next preview release, as the light bleed and errant shadows are making it tough to do interior renders. Any expectations on the next release with possible lighting corrections?

One more while trying to activate the license and the server could not be reached.637963471344199928.xml.gzip

Thank you for the reply. My contact email has been sent via DM.

Interestingly I did an uninstall and reinstall of Enscape again yesterday afternoon and it started reaching the assets and license server again. Then this morning it reverted back to not being able to reach them.

If it was happening on other computers on the network I'd swear it was the firewall at the router, but it's just this one computer.

Thanks again for the reply. I'm attaching the last two log files from my attempts this morning.637963462840851661.xml.gzip637963463199879014.xml.gzip

Let me add that I have uninstalled and reinstalled Enscape multiple times, including deleting all Enscape folders after uninstall before doing a reinstall.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Revit 2022 (my main production program at the moment).

More testing, using another computer I was able to reach the license server using Revit 2022, so it's obviously this one machine.

I turned off the Windows Defender Firewall on the machine in question, still couldn't reach the license server in any version of Revit except for 2018.

I'm not sure why this started happening yesterday, but I can't use Enscape in any version of Revit except 2018.

In 2018 it shows the license is active, can connect to the license server, and under proxy (which I do NOT use a proxy) it shows "connected" in the bottom right hand corner.

For all other versions of Revit, under Enscapes Network connection where you set the Proxy, it shows "Connection Failed". It tells me my trial has expired when I open the About and go to the License Management.

If I do a tracert in Windows to the licensing server at 52.29.206.193, it gets to hop 12 and stops responding.

Anyone have a clue? I sent a support request to Enscape's email support and got a typical boilerplate reply to check my firewall settings and proxy stuff, then they closed the request two minutes later. Wonderful customer service.

Thanks in advance.

Was looking forward to this update with a render I'm doing today, but it's been hit and miss with reflections, and with the RTX Sun Rays option on all inputs are delayed. Even in the options menu. I'm using Revit 2020 at the moment.

I'm working on an i9-9900k, 32GB of system memory and an RTX 2080, been smooth as silk from the beginning but this update didn't agree with my setup. Had to roll back to 3.0.2 to get my render quality back.

I enjoy testing these beta releases, especially when they contain updates that are RTX specific. Hoping it's just a preview thing. Will update all drivers again and test after I get this out the door. No crashes, although I did have a freeze with the API on launch one time. If I do get an error I'll absolutely send it in.

Thanks Enscape for the work you do, I think RTX technology is perfect for what we do.

Is this working in Revit? Curious how it is being accomplished?

See this video on how to use PBR materials in Revit:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.