Posts by Office

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

We are looking at getting a new 2in1 laptop for running Enscape. We want a 2in1 formfactor, which I know limits greatly what we can choose from. The Acer ConceptD 7 Ezel seem to be designed exactly for what we want. It comes with a NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 2080 SUPER with 8 GB dedicated memory or NVIDIA® Quadro RTX 3000 with 6 GB dedicated memory. I am guessing that the GeForce is better for Enscape but I think that the "super" after 2080 means that it is tuned down to save power, so maybe the Quadro is better? Anyone have any experience with either of these or have an opinion on which is better?

I have just seen that there is also a Pro version available that has the: NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 5000 with Max-Q Design with 16 GB dedicated memory. I suppose that this one will be the fastest by far? This laptop has a Maximum Power Supply of 230W, so I suppose that they are giving a decent bit of power to the GPU?

Here is a link to the webpage https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/…nceptd-model/NX.C5FEK.001

Any advice or help appreciated.