Posts by fco3d

Hello,

Our company just love Enscape, One of the main questions I get is the antialising issue while using the VR option in Enscape.

I explain my coworkers the way that Enscape is constantly processing the images to create the real time interaction, but some of them just want something to showcase at better frame rate, and this constant refinement really affect the performance in VR.

I know you can lower the quality on the render optiions, and that's what I always recommend, but then the overall quality, glow reflections and more are totally lost. Comparing the Web viewer in Enscape I think if there is a way to choose that quality to present in VR would be great.

We could still keep the constant rendering but also have the option to pre-bake the scene so optimize for VR presentations.

What you guys think.

Thank you for this awesome software.!

Hi Vendel3D We want to provide a Material and Proxy library in the future.

I think I posted already, but a material library that could be share between different applications would be awesome!!

Our company uses many software with Enscape, and we exchange assets between apps too so it is kind of logical that we could transfer from schematic design in Sketchup or Rhino to REVIT and keep those models with Enscape materials.

This could even generate a repository website were people could share their best materials with the community.

Hello,

I usually don't like to complain, but placing Enscape lights inside of sketchup is very frustrating. I don't understand the logic behind, why so many clicks.

For example in any other 3D app you are in a top view, parallel in the case of sketchup and using CAD drawings as reference you place all lights, then in a isometric or perspective view you can adjust high of the lights and rotate them as need it.

With Enscape you can't place light from top view only, you need to be in a 3D view, then keep things vertical or orthogonal is very hard, because even the limited to axis control do not work with this elements.

Is there a way to make this process simpler?

Thank you for otherwise a very incredible software.

We usually work with engineer partners, on a cloud based REVIT model.

As Architects we can edit and change all materials of our architectural model but we can't edit materials of a liked engineering or civil file.

The only way for us to prepare presentation images is to download the file and break the links. But the problem doing this is that creates a separate model that won't be up to date, doing this several time during the project becomes not efficient.

If there was an option to overwrite all object materials of linked files, such everything gray or any color, that would really help us. The ultimate solution would be to be able to manipulate these linked files materials but I guess that is related to Autodesk REVIT instead of Enscape by it self.

any input would be appreciated.

Fco.

Hello,

I Have this issue that some object are hidden in REVIT view but they still shown on the Enscape rendered window.

I did take a look in the help docs but I could not find any specifics of what the best way to hide object to not be rendered.

Also our files are usually divided in several XRef parts, will this affect the visibility for Enscape too?

Thanks.