Posts by eri

We are aware that Enscape's system requirements are increasing.

We have received inquiries about Japanese users that Enscape is not working properly or cannot be used.

You can check the requirements of the latest version on the website, but I also want to know the requirements of the previous version.

Would you please have the materials?

This user wants to know the minimum system requirements from 2.6.0 to the latest.

・ Graphic card

・ VRAM

We would appreciate any other detailed documentation on previous system requirements.I would be very happy if you could have other materials.

Best regards,

Eri

(1) A surface light source is placed in Archicad.

It is placed over the entire width circled, but only the center is illuminated on the ensecape.

I want to know how to illuminate the full width.

(2) Archicad uses a surface light source and arranges the light source downward over the entire width, but it is not illuminated on the encescape.

I want to know how to illuminate.

・When exporting with Web Standalone, the brightness and color tone look very different from the actual work screen with Enscape.

(1) Adjustment in the Expose Brightness item in the Setting column

(2) Set the Time of Day

Is there any setting other than the above that makes the appearance closer to the Enscape screen?

・Is it currently possible to set a password when sharing on Web Standalone?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for contacting us by support email.

We will consider sharing a local BCF file using CAD and Enscape to proceed with your project or using BIMTrack.

Is there any other way to view, share and modify Collaborative Annotations other than BIM Trak?

Is it local only?

If so, how can I share and fix locally saved issues with other users?

Best regards.

1. Is it possible to view or modify the content of the indication on the Standalone screen?

2. On the BIMTrack screen, you can see the items to be pointed out, but you cannot see the pinning position placed in Enscape. Is this a specification?

3. Is BIMTrack sign-in error unsupported?

Should I contact BIMTrack for support?

4. Please let me know if there is a way to share it even with users who do not have a Revit or Autodesk account.

Please tell me as much as you can answer.

Phil Read

Hi

Thank you for your reply!

We have updated Enscape to the latest 3.0.

I think the settings are in the default state.

I rebooted it, but the material is not displayed .correctly.

Revit's render path is already set.

Is there anything else I have overlooked?

(Double-byte characters are not used.)

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello

I am Eri

Is there a way to check the capacity of Panorama cloud uploads for one license?

I recognize that the upload capacity is up to 10GB per license.

Please let me know if there is an easy way to find out how much space you can upload.

Also, is the generation of WEB standalone related to this capacity limit?

Best regards.

Hello

I am Eri

I have a question about the function to export in WEB standalone.

Is it possible to set access restrictions on the content that uploaded the created URL?

Are there any plans to implement it in the future?

I am worried about security because anyone who knows the URL can view it.

There is a risk of information leakage.

Best regards.