Posts by joshradle

Hello everyone Today I installed the new version of Enscape, but in the assets window the simplified ones do not appear.

I must specify that I have activated the local download of the assets I do not know if this could be the reason for this problem...

Can someone help me please? Tnks!

Hey MarcoCh, Welcome to our forum! Did you try to uncheck the Offline assets and redownload them? Once you do this there should be a new Tag called Simplified

My PC craches at 5% load if I have RTX Ray Tracing turned on (even if of all the sub-options are unchecked)

I've seen your note about Ivy Bridge, and mine is an even older Sandy Bridge CPU (2600K), so I suspect it might have something to do with that.

My video card is an RTX 2070 and I am using Skethcup 2018.

Sorry to hear this, Can you please send in some log files via the Enscape Feedback Button and we can look into what is causing this issue.

Hi, yes this would be great to know asap as we have installed 2022 Revit and now can't use Enscape on our live projects. Thank you.

We are fully working on this and will have a release date soon.

A couple files that we have been exporting quite a bit over the course of the last six months is now starting to have some weird issues. It works fine when navigating inside the actual Enscape window but when it is exported to a web standalone it becomes laggy on the same computer that worked fine in actual Enscape. The other weird part of the puzzle is that the same web link works fine on another computer that has the exact same specifications.

Anyone else having a similar issue or have a possible solution?

Hi kshantz20

Welcome to our Forum!

Would you mind sending a link to this Web Standalone and can you also send us a feedback report (with a link to this thread in the submission form for context/reference)

Thank you in advance!

Thank you all for reporting these issues to us!

We've analyzed all Assets and fixed all that showed noticeable changes in scale.

We might have missed some Assets with more subtle scaling changes, but the vast majority should be as expected again.

To fix these Assets in your system?

Please close Enscape and Delete the folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape\Assets\

Once this folder is deleted, Restart Enscape and the assets will be showing at the correct scale again.

If you have Assets that are scaled incorrectly in your CAD (this would be the case only for Asset placed after last Friday, the 19th) you also need to replace those Assets.

Please allow us to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and please let us know if this does not resolve the issue!

Thank you all for your patience,

Hi Slugore ,

In regards to sharing assets with multiple people that have Enscape, you can navigate to the folder you have set for all of your custom assets, zip all of the assets you want to share (make sure that all of the necessary files that got created when you crated the assets are in there) and send that zip folder to the other people.

They will then need to copy all of those files to their folder that they have created for their custom assets and the newly copied assets will show up in their Custom Assets. The files created with the custom asset editor will only work with Enscape. :)

Hi mnaranjo

A quick solution would be to hide the element in the view:)

I love the asset library, especially the collection of people. I do, however, think there could be much more diversity in the selection of different ethnicities, family groups, ages, body types, abilities and sizes, etc. I especially noticed that the selection of children and families is limited. Would love to see a wide range of ethnicities/backgrounds to choose from. Different poses and physical abilities are also important. Can we have some people in more interactive poses such as pointing, leaning forward to look at something below, looking up, looking excited and engaged. Would like to see some visually impaired folks with sight detection cane as well, folks in wheelchairs and other mobility devices. Thank you so much for your consideration!

Hi cdorfi

Thank you for your feedback!

I have forwarded your request!