Posts by Stephan Bergmann

Hi EGIE ,

if I understand you correctly, then I think the problem is that your rendering resolution is set to 4096 x 4096 which has an aspect ratio (relation of width to height) of 1.0. You viewports in Sketchup and Enscape use a wider aspect ratio (width is greater than height), so the rendered image does not show the same part of the scene as the preview. You can either set your rendering resolution to "window", then the aspect ratios will automatically match, or you choose a custom resolution that matches the aspect ratio of your preview window.

I hope this helps!

Stephan

Hi EGIE ,

the models should be rendered in full color and with textures, no additional license is required. This looks like something is wrong. Does this happen with other models in the asset library, too? Could you update to the latest preview version and check if the models are still rendered incorrectly without textures?

Hi awarner ,

thank you for posting your experience! This looks like a known incompatibility with a certain third-party software: The software is called Nahimic and seems to also be a part of certain preinstalled sound driver packages. The names of the software (that are known to us) are Asus Sonic Studio II, Alienware Sound Center, A-Volute and MSI Nahimic. This incompatibility might causes Enscape to freeze at 95% in Sketchup. Currently the only known reliable workaround is to uninstall this software, then Enscape should not freeze anymore. We have had other reports that changing the monitor configuration also seems to work in some cases.

The same issue is present when Enscape is used with Revit. In this case however, the progress bar freezes at 5%.

Hope this helps!

Stephan