dvsone1440

• Member since May 18th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • I have been having a different issue but may be related. When I open sketchup it hangs opening. If I look at my cpu the core that skp is using maxes out at 100% and it takes 10-15 minutes to load (opening a medium sized file that would normally open in 30 seconds). If I disable my enscape plugin it seems to go away but it is NOT consistent. I really don't know this is an enscape problem but I have uninstalled it and reinstalled skp and it seems to be working now... but as I said it has been so inconsistent I am not sure enscape even has anything to do with it but I thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone else has the issue.

• Yes... same on ArchiCAD.. produced too many shadow anomalies and light artifacts... I've gone back to the release version as well.