Herbo

• Member since Apr 18th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • HI Herbo, I very like your post " NIght ride".
    Can you show about material setting? and Can you share the damaged road surface model?
    Thanks a lots Herbo
    You're master about material

• Hi Herbo,
    I am an Architect in Nashville, TN US with Building Ideas Architecture.
    https://www.building-ideas.net/
    I typically use Lumion for projects, especially for exterior visualization because of the Effects & Plants & now the new workflow.
    For the past several months I've been experimenting with Enscape (w/Sketchup) for still images for both interior & exterior views because it it seemed easy to use.

I noticed in the your Glass House project you used Speedtree. Because of Lumion I know what Speedtree is. I have looked at using it for exporting trees for use in SU for Enscape proxies, but I don't know the workflow to get it to be imported with textures. I also use Retextured FBX trees from various sources to import into SU for Enscape. That works ok.

Are you interested in paid consulting on an as need basis to answer Enscape workflow questions?
    Right now the questions are about step by step procedures for getting unique high quality (non-Enscape) plant materials into Enscape.
    Please let me know.
    Email me at dbaird@building-ideas.net if interested.
    Thank you,
    David Baird

• Hi there,

You have an amazing collection of projects and renderings. Thank you for sharing what Enscape can potentially generate.

Can I ask you where you get your entourage and people from? Your renderings have a variety of people expanded from what Enscape has to offer.

Please let me know. Thank you!

• HI there!

Sorry for the late reply :-) I had NO idea I had this wall-thing on my profile ;-) so i didn't see your message before :-)

I work mainly in sketchup, and that makes it alot easier to get hold of great models. In revit that can be much harder. I know the team is working on some ways to bring assets into enscape/revit from other sources, but I have no idea how far they have come :-)

In sketchup this Link is a great place to start for great models:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.c…578b8a7f1&nav=collections

Good luck :-)