atoffolo

• Member since Jul 16th 2021
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Hi everyone.

I recently build a new PC for "rendering only" where I'm using Enscape and Twinmotion. For the presentations to my clients I would like to use my Oculus quest 2 with the VR option of Enscape.

Having said that I'm having trouble in having a stable and fluid image. Viewing the project on my monitor I have no problem and it is super fluid but as I switch to VR mode on oculus it gets jumpy and twitchy.

I tried to lower the output in the Oculus app and it helps a little... but not much... and instead adjusting the Ensacape from ultra to low makes no difference for some reason...

My setup is the following:

MB:MSI MAGX570

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.40 GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

RAM: 32Gb

Everything is water cooled and the oculus is connected through USBC to USBC cable to the MB (No USBC in the back of the card unfortunately)

I have a few suspicions but I would like to hear your take on it... maybe there is a simple trick that i did not find on my google searches...

I'm also thinking about upgrading the GPU that is the only thing I saved from the previous config... and I' don't know if I should go with the AMD RX 6900 XT or to Nvidia if Enscape it is made to work with them primarily...

I would really appreciate your help!