andybot

• from Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
  • Member since Oct 29th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • If you see your last post on the Preview 3.1 version was has been removed, ive done that just due to the release being put back a day.

The issue about visual presets overwriting behavior is known about, but nothing included in this preview release.
    I cant tell you if that is scheduled in at this point either.

I hope this is ok.

• As long as it's getting addressed. This is a pretty high priority for me, as I don't want to lose constancy between renderings. I'm sticking with 2.9 for now, so it's not a problem for me at the moment. I'll go ahead and wait to hear more from you all about how it's getting resolved.

• Hi.

We will be using your Rialto Apartment building for an internal presentation as an example of a Success Story. So just internal for all Enscape employees. I was wondering if you could follow up on how well this marketing has gone, and perhaps how many apartments have been sold using virtual walk throughs?

I look forward to your reply.