Demian Gutberlet Moderator

• Male
  • from Karlsruhe, Germany
  • Member since Jun 13th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello i cant see my enscape light objects such as rectangle ones and so on and my library warehouse as well doesnt show.

• It simply looks like you're using an outdated version of Enscape judging by the screenshots you've sent me. I've sent you the link through which you can acquire our latest release via PM. :)

• Code
    Hello, the assets in the last updates were very nice and good. Unfortunately, the plants for the German area are only partially usable. Please create plants with more European species in the next updates. e.g. Roof plane trees, ball maple, lavender, roses, rhododendrons etc.
  • I am getting a blank screen when i activate enscape in sketch up. Could it be due to the file size?

• In that case, kindly send in a feedback report as described here so that we can analyze the cause behind this issue:

asset library - feedback

• i have submitted the feedback as you suggested. All the same, do you have any ideas? could it be due to the file size or the number of components?

• You can share the e-mail you've used to submit feedback (via PM) with me so that I can have a look at it in our system! Otherwise you should receive a response from one of my colleagues to help with resolving this. :)

• Hi Demian,

I was on the demo hosted by you yesterday. Our line got cut the last minute when I was asking you about whether it's better to make the bump map separately (in photoshop) in order to get a better rendering outcome for the carpet. You said you have something to share with me through email, I haven't received yet.

Thank you again for your time and sharing.

Best,

Ting

• Hi Ting,

You should've received an e-mail from me already; could you also check your spam folder please? :) In any case, I've sent you a further e-mail to the address which you've used to sign up for the Webinar, let me know in case you don't receive it.

• Hi Demian

Thank you for your email! I did check my junk email, turns out your email wasn't there as well. However, I got the one you sent earlier today. Thank you very much.

• Perfect! You're very welcome!

• hi demian,i have trouble with enscape material,everything was ok,all features is ok, until I want to edit my material from sketchup in enscape material feature,when I clicked enscape material button,nothing happen

• Hey Demian,

I'm trying to create a batch file for deployment of Enscape. In a forum post you recommended the link below to other users. I was able to access the other day, but upon returning I get a 404 error. Thoughts?

https://enscape3d.com/knowledg…nstaller-program-options/

Thanks,

Holden

• I've tried posting some of my work in the forum, and I get posted Blocked Images with a link to the image. What am I doing wrong that the image doesn't automatically appear in the post?

Thanks for the help. Trench

• eu queria vê a questão do meu serial que esta com problemas tambem!

• olá, você pode sim usar minhas imagens na galeria do Enscape :)

• Thanks for you fast feedback and input on all topics :)

• hello demian
    since your warning I am translating my comments in the forum but they translate automatically.
    sometimes I get it sometimes it appears in english for me and the forum goes to portuguese.
    hug cezar

• Thanks for your response! :) No worries cezar. You can of course also edit your posts if they are automatically translated into Portuguese by accident. Again, thanks for your understanding! Enjoy your stay! Looking forward to further renderings from you.

• Hi Demian.

I have a quetstion about the asset library in revit.

It does not seem to appear in my screen. So all options show, but there is no asset library icon.

Thank you in advance!

Lars

• Please be aware, that the Asset Library is not supported by Revit 2015 or 2016. To use the Asset Library, you require at least Revit 2017.

• Waiting for you to connect with Allplan to acquire the Enscape license. When will the connection with Allplan?

• It's definitely on our agenda filed as a feature request. I've gladly added your upvote and feedback to the topic so that our developers will be aware of the further demand for this implementation. :) Thanks!

• Thank you very much for the reply. I will follow you in the news of Enscape.

Love 1
  • How to I submit our projects to you for showcase?

• You can gladly share renderings of your projects as showcase here: Showcase or, if we would be allowed to use them for presentations / internal showcases / on exhibitions, you can gladly also send any of them to me directly via PM. :)

• Hi I'm having trouble activating my license. My system was having problem that I need to Reboot/Reprogram/Restart again which I haven't got the chance to revoke the license.

Now, I'm reinstalling all of my programs including enscape. I was trying to enter the license key and it's showing ... license is exceeded

Sad 1
  • Hi Demian, Silly question but how do I PM you?

• Simply click on my name here, then you're in my profile, where you can see a little "User" button, right next to the pen button. I also sent you a PM so you can simply answer me. :)

• hi,I want to show my renderings in the forum, but these images are all larger than 2m. What should I do?

• The current limit is 3mb. In that case, kindly export them in a lower resolution (1080p) for example, or set the file format to .jpg in the Capture tab of the Enscape Settings. I'll discuss if we may raise this limit a bit further.

• Hello, I have a question. My Sketchup is 2017. One day I've opened my Sketchup and saw "Could not load Enscape Make sure you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2015" and i've download it. Still no response... what should i do?

• helo i received today email from enscape employee about some phishing scam targeting enscape community
    is it real email from enscape or not ?

• If it's from silva lares (acct.r@enscape3d.com) it's NOT from Enscape. Please simply ignore and delete this e-mail. If you received a further e-mail stating what I just mentioned above, then it's from Enscape (Lisa sent it out).

• hi there- my model and topography is higher than the Enscape town landscape - please advise

• Hi Glenn, you can gladly send me a few screenshots of this behavior via PM, or create a dedicated forum thread through which I can help you further with this. Generally, a skybox/horizon cannot be moved up and down - usually, it's a matter of camera perspective to have the model evened out. Thanks in advance!

• Hi Demian,

I was wondering if you could help me with an issue I'm having. I am using the trial version of Enscape with Sketchup. I have various Section cuts activated but they are not active in the render view? Does you know how I can fix this please?

Thank you

• I'm currently researching VR software and have downloaded Enscape free trial to demo. I was wondering can you do multi user meetings with it like you can with Prospect by Iris VR? If not is this something that you might consider adding in the future? Thanks!

• It's definitely on our agenda, filed as a feature request, to which I've just added a further upvote through your voice. ;) Thanks!

• Hi Damien, two questions:
    1) is there an "Allplan plugin" in your plans?
    2) could you make a list/info of "bottom line" graphic cards supported by Enscape (especially on laptops)? this could help in decisions on providing one...

• 1.) It's on our agenda, I've added your voice in form of another upvote! ;)
      2.) We plan adding more info along these lines soon in general, thanks for the feedback!

• Hi Damien, I just learned about Sketchup Proxy and I am trying to use them in my heavy loaded model (5 storey house fully furnished + plants). When I placed the "proxy plant" (see through square) in my model, I only see white boxes in Enscape. I can't seem to make it work at all!!! Any advice?

• Hi Damien, trying to import textures in Revit from texture haven but it wont work. I am creating a new material and giving the picture of diffuse as an image and then inserting the 'bump' jpeg..still wont work

• Good morning,
    I would like to render a video with Ensacpe, but have different phases in Revit.
    I created a video in which i rendered the different phases one by one with Enscape and cut them together afterwards with another program.

Is there anything planned for the future to combine the phases in Revit with an animation in Enscape?

• Hi Simon, it's on our agenda, filed as a feature request and I've given the topic a further upvote through your voice. Without being able to make any promises: This could find its way into Enscape with 2.6. But again, that is not certain yet. :)

• Hey, any update on this problem??

It's killing me right now

Tree leaves are lost

• hello friend I have a problem with enscape 3.2 tells me that my card is not compatible with opengl 4.2 I have a 9600gt force card and 8 ram memory DDR

Love 1
  • Excuse me, but where can I get a new preview version? :)

Love 1
  • Demian,
    We "know" each other from this forum. I wroto to you (Enscape Team) few letters concerning the licence. Could you check what happened about the answers? I did mot reveive them... ?