DATHOUZZ

• Member since Apr 25th 2019
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

I've been looking through your images and they are amazing. Could you tell me if you use revit or sketchup and where you get your textures from?

• We have a saying - better late than never. :) I'm using Sketchup. I have been working for a long time and have already accumulated a large collection of textures collected from a huge number of different sites.

• I'm not sure who uses Sketchup, Dathouzz or Bas.lab? I love SketchUp and was excited to learn Enscape. Now if I could just get over the graphics card requirement issue with Enscape. Needs a bigger more expensive video/graphics card than I ever imagined; never had to deal with this before when using Vray or other programs. It has me stopped in my tracks. Would be helpful if I knew what your setup is; what kind of graphics card. Thank you.

• for the money you spend to buy vga - you get a lot of benefits from your customers, in other words how you make a good product - i recommend using 1660 or if you have more conditions you should look to 3060 or higher. good luck