Rick Marx Moderator

• Member since Apr 15th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi Rick - why are my posts to Web Standalone not uploading being disabled?

• Hola, mi número de asientos ha excedido y necesito ayuda para recuperar mi cuenta, por favor ayuda inmediatamente, gracias mi correo electrónico es N00027602@upn.pe

• Hello, My number of seats have exceeded and I need help getting my account back, please help immedietaly, thank you my email is danielaarmijo@my.unt.edu

• Hi, Rick.

This is my first time using this forum. Ive always had problems with my educational license and i've never gottten it no matter how many times i've applied. If you could help me i would appreciate it a lot. My email is era.celiku@ibu.edu.mk

• I have a problem with my student license key. I reformat my laptop because there's a problem on it, after fixing it I installed same version/year of revit that I'm using from then. As I entered the the license key of enscape it says it still activate on the other device and if I'm going to use it I need to deactivate it from other device. The problem is I don't know where to deactivate it since I'm using the same device since then.

Please I need it immeadetaly ~

• Hi Rick,

I have a problem with my student license. I renewed my educational license and it shows that my license could not be activated because I exceeded the number of seats even though I haven't.

Could you please restart my license? Here is a machine fingerprint: nVBFeiy+S8jaLzPJ9Edj+IvB+JPHu2HFagPU283m5Bc=

Thank you!

• Hi Rick,

I just formatted my PC and after installing everything back, then i found out that my Enscape3D licence is deactivated. I must've forgotten to remove my license upon formatting. Now everytime I keyed in the license number it shows me this:

Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license using the Manage Licenses button in the About window on your other machine.

I contacted the support and licensing since 21st of November but no reply yet. Can u help me to reset the license ? Please help me.

My email is ikodaeng@gmail.com

This would be a great help to me. Thank you Rick.

• Hi !

I have encountered "exceeding number of license seat"issue like many others.

Could you reset my educational license?

it is cjw21cc@ynu.ac.kr

thank u!

• Bonjour Rick.

Mon portable vient de crasher et ma licence Enscape était sur cette machine.

Je voudrais utiliser cette licence sur une machine fixe au boulot le temps de réparer mon portable.

Est-ce possible d'utiliser Enscape sur une autre machine en ayant la "licence Fixe annuelle" ?

Merci à votre retour.

F

• Hi! I have the same problem for educational license, I tried to contact the email support however it says that it will take 10 days long. I really needed it today since my deadline for project is today. I hope you can help me reset my license key. Please help me.

My email is bermudezlq@students.national-u.edu.ph

This would be a great help to me. Thank you

• Hi! I have the same problem for educational license, I tried to contact the email support however it says that it will take 10 days long. I really needed it today since my deadline for project is tomorrow. I hope you can help me reset my license key.

My email is bermudezlq@students.national-u.edu.ph.

This would be a great help to me. Thank you

• I have the same problem of seats exceeded. And unable to access my last computer.

Please can you reset my key, or license?

My email is pedro.queiroz.ferreira@usp.br

• Good day! I am also having the same issue with my enscape student license wherein the prompt displays "License key is applied but is not valid due to exceeding number of seats" whenever I try to input my license key.

My previous laptop is damaged at the moment which is why I didn't have the opportunity to revoke my license from that device and now, I am unable to use that license key onto my current laptop. May I request for a license key reset similar to the ones you've done for other users? My email is shelynakyle.radan@benilde.edu.ph and my Case Number is 01146644.

Thank you and have a nice day!

• Hi Rick

look i resetted my laptop but i didnt remove enscape from it and now it shows me this

Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license using the Manage Licenses button in the About window on your other machine.

can you reset the activaion key or transfer it

the email : s442008958@st.uqu.edu.sa

• Hi ! I have encountered "exceeding number of license seat" issue like many others with my student license. i haved email edu@enscape3d.com but havent got any replay :( Could you please reset my educational license?

Here is my email : 17320003@mahasiswa.itb.ac.id

• Hi! The email connected to my license should be lbf84@msstate.edu

• hi! Rick Marx

Like many others, I have encountered the "exceeding number of license seats" issue. Could you reset my educational license?

it is bkiz44@konkuk.ac.kr

thank you!

• hi

I have encountered"exceeding number of license seat" issue like many other

could u reset my educational license?

it is lsy2644@catholic.ac.kr

thank you

• Hi user3434,

I was not able to find a license connected to that email.

Additionally, as I am not always active in the forum, please do not send in a DM message (unless asked of course) or write on my wall to prevent unnecessary delays for you.

Please post in our forum where my colleagues can see and respond to your post as well.

Alternatively, you can contact us through the following channels as well, depending on your issue:

Technical related - support@enscape3d.com

License related - licensing@enscape3d.com

For students - educational@enscape3d.com

• Can you tell me how to block a user on this forum? I haven't been able to find out how to do that. I see the area under "community" that would list blocked users but don't know how to do it. Thanks.

• hola Rick, disculpa hace ya un tiempo estoy intentando colocar la licencia que me da enscape por el servicio educativo. me dice que exedi el numero de asientos, podrias por favor restablecerla. tengo el problema para activar mi clave, Hice la consulta hace ya un tiempo pero no tengo respuesta por favor.

agradesco tu ayuda.

• Hi anderson,

I have reset your license, you should have no issue activating it again.

Please refrain from posting on my wall or sending in a DM, as I don't always work in the forum, to prevent unnecessary delays for you.

Please post in our forum where my colleagues can see and respond to your post as well.

• ativação de chave

I'm having trouble activating my key

• Hi Rick, why did you delete my post for "Grass coming up through other objects"
    Did I break a rule?

• Hi Marcusono,

I noticed you posted the same message twice, to prevent too many thread around the same topic I deleted it indeed.

If you wish I can simply revert it and delete your post in the other thread, as that is fairly old.

• Hello rick I have a problem with my student license that could not be activated because I have exceeded the amount of seats but actually I use on one device only. Can you reset it for me? Here my email ariscadianrahmadhani@students.undip.ac.id

• hello Rick,,,,

my student license is also not working....exceeding the number of seats ... im just familiar with enscape and enjoying but now it happens...please help
    email address i used is 075mseeb010.manzil@pcampus.edu.np

please reset and thanks in advance

• Hi Rick 

I have a problem with my student license, I had to configure my computer and reinstall revit and enscape, i'm trying to activate my enscape with the 24 month license key that was sent a few months ago, but it's telling me that my license is valid but not enabled because I exceeded the number of positions, you can help me solve this problem, because I can not disable the used license because I use the same computer but my computer is configured.

• Hi Rick!

I am having issues reactivating my enscape student license. I have emailed enscape and have not heard back. The email I used is lwippe1@lsu.edu

Thank you,

Lindsay

• Hi Rick,

I am also having issues with my Enscape student license. It would be wonderful if you were able to help me with reactivating my license. My email is mmcada4@lsu.edu .

I appreciate your help,

Macy McAdams

• Hi Rick, I'm also having issues reactivating my enscape student license, and have not heard back from Enscape License help. I also don't have my original license key, but my email used is kkeppe5@lsu.edu.

Thank you,

-Kenah

• Hi Rick!

I am also having a similar problem with my student license exceeding the number of seats after trying to reenter my license following a computer crash. I cant seem to find my original license key but my email used is nadam19@lsu.edu

Thanks in advance if you can help!

Noah

• Hi Sir Rick

I have sent you a DM. It is regarding the issue of my student license. Can you please assist me? Thank you.