Rick Marx Moderator

• Member since Apr 15th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Hi Rick 

I have a problem with my student license, I had to configure my computer and reinstall revit and enscape, i'm trying to activate my enscape with the 24 month license key that was sent a few months ago, but it's telling me that my license is valid but not enabled because I exceeded the number of positions, you can help me solve this problem, because I can not disable the used license because I use the same computer but my computer is configured.

• Hi Rick!

I am having issues reactivating my enscape student license. I have emailed enscape and have not heard back. The email I used is lwippe1@lsu.edu

Thank you,

Lindsay

• Hi Rick,

I am also having issues with my Enscape student license. It would be wonderful if you were able to help me with reactivating my license. My email is mmcada4@lsu.edu .

I appreciate your help,

Macy McAdams

• Hi Rick, I'm also having issues reactivating my enscape student license, and have not heard back from Enscape License help. I also don't have my original license key, but my email used is kkeppe5@lsu.edu.

Thank you,

-Kenah

• Hi Rick!

I am also having a similar problem with my student license exceeding the number of seats after trying to reenter my license following a computer crash. I cant seem to find my original license key but my email used is nadam19@lsu.edu

Thanks in advance if you can help!

Noah

• Hi Sir Rick

I have sent you a DM. It is regarding the issue of my student license. Can you please assist me? Thank you.

• Hi! I noticed you are active on helping people with the same issue that I am having.

I have a student license, and while trying to renew and activate it, I got the error message "Your license has been applied, but could not be activated because you've exceeded the number of seats..."

I previously worked on my old computer, but it died and I had to get a new one. I don't believe that I am logged in on any other computer.

I need to use enscape for my final project- it is required to graduate. Could you please assist me in this ASAP? Thank you

• Hi Rick

Sent you a DM regarding the issue with my license. It is bit urgent as I need to finish my assignment. Can you please look into this?

Regards

Sangeeta

• Sorry to bother you but you seem very active on this site and I am a new user. I am a client and my architect has sent me a link to a model of our house but since I upgraded by laptop the model is only showing at a fixed angle. The only way I can change the angle of view is to actually pick up my laptop and move it up and down.

My architect has no idea how to resolve this so I thought I would reach out to other users and see if I can find a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Hi aidan,

I hope you have also posted this issue somewhere (and it has already been resolved) in our forum where all my colleagues can see this, as lately I am less active in the forum due to other tasks within our department.

If not, then please also contact us via support@enscape3d.com so we can get more information regarding this issue.

• Code
    Good Day, I ran into a problem with the Student License. I enter my student activation code, but it says it is invalid. I downloaded enscape (Trial Version) to my computer with an e-mail address other than my school e-mail address. Now, I want to use it licensed with my school account, but I cannot log in with my school account, it says the activation code is invalid. Thanks for your help (the e-mail address I downloaded to my computer is mesatalkaya@hotmail.com my school account is mustafaesat.alkaya@ogr.deu.edu.tr)
  • HI Rick,

I've seen that you typically respond to people having issues with not receiving the free trial email.

Can you help me out?

• Hi Rick,

I see you have responded to a fe landscape/asset questions in the forum related to plants etc. I have a whole list of plants I have got from our landscape architect and am happy to buy resources or subscription to assets I need. I am working in revit and looking for best website/type of asset to work with revit and enscape but get the landscape elements specifically designed for. Any suggestions of resources or tactics to achieve my design goals?

• Hi Rick,

We are having serious issues trying to register our licence for design@divestudio.com.au
    There is no response to emails whatsoever. Can someone please help?

• Hi Rick, would you mind checking PM?

• I did not receive my key by email after purchase

• "Unable to access the Asset Library"

"The asset library requires a working internet connection. Please ensure a stable internet connection is provided when using the Asset Library."

I am using home internet connection, located in India.

Sketchup 2019 pro & Enscape 3.1

Please advise a solution.

• Hello sadiq,

Are you making use of a VPN perhaps?

If not, please send us a feedback report including the log files as seen here.

• I have a problem with my student license, I'm trying to activate my Enscape with the 24months license key sent last night but it is telling me that my license is applied but is not activated cause I exceeded the numbers of seat, can you help me to solve this issue.

Email: issamyca.delacruz@cvsu.edu.ph

Thanks!

• Hi There, I have a probelm with mu student license. The laptop i had the license on crashed and it wont turn on again. I got acces to another laptop, but i cant use my license since it is still 'active' on the other laptop. Can you help me?

My email is 452415@student.saxion.nl

• Hi Bo,

I see your license activation has already been reset, probably by one of my colleagues if you have contacted us through some other way already.

• Hi there, I have a problem with my student license, I had to format my laptop, and I re-installed sketchup and enscape, I'm trying to activate my Enscape with the 24months license key sent to a couple of months ago but it is telling me that my license is applied but is not activated cause I exceeded the numbers of seat, can you help me to solve this issue, cause I can not deactivate the used license because I am using the same laptop but my laptop was formatted. Hope I can hear from you guys asap, my thesis is approaching. email: noelleclarisse.santos@benilde.edu.ph

• Hi, I have a question. Well, I don't know if I'm uploading the images well or not because the problem is that they don't load like the others, I had to put only the url of the dropox and when you open it only one image appears and I uploaded more than one, so my question is: what is the correct way to upload the images to the page and that they look like everyone else's?

• Hi dbrizuela28

When you create a post or thread and go to the attachments, you can simply add your image files.

As it states there the following formats are supported:

Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Url's are not supported.

• Hi Rick, here's a link to a small scene in which the bitmap swapping problem just occurred this morning. The pavers outside the building are supposed to be a concrete bitmap.

Check the original thread for new info.....

https://we.tl/t-9BreBUYY8V

• Hi landrvr1,

Thanks for sharing a project.

I will test it and get back to you once I have any new information.

• Hi, I have no access t the computer with enscape installed due to covid . Can you help me out?

• Hi Rick, is there a planned date for Enscape to be available for Revit 2022?