Phil Read Enscape Global Partner

• Member since Apr 17th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I just made a disturbing discovery.. I got a new work laptop that is 20x better than my old one, I opened some projects that were successfully rendered with Enscape before and they are not rendering textures. This may be a graphic driver problem! I work for the federal government in the Corps of Engineers and cannot update anything because the laptop is locked down.

• Hi Phil,

Sorry to bother you but you seem very active on this site and I am a new user. I am a client and my architect has sent me a link to a model of our house but since I upgraded by laptop the model is only showing at a fixed angle. The only way I can change the angle of view is to actually pick up my laptop and move it up and down.

My architect has no idea how to resolve this so I thought I would reach out to other users and see if I can find a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Love 1