Phil Read Enscape Global Partner

• Member since Apr 17th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I just made a disturbing discovery.. I got a new work laptop that is 20x better than my old one, I opened some projects that were successfully rendered with Enscape before and they are not rendering textures. This may be a graphic driver problem! I work for the federal government in the Corps of Engineers and cannot update anything because the laptop is locked down.

• Hi Phil,

Sorry to bother you but you seem very active on this site and I am a new user. I am a client and my architect has sent me a link to a model of our house but since I upgraded by laptop the model is only showing at a fixed angle. The only way I can change the angle of view is to actually pick up my laptop and move it up and down.

My architect has no idea how to resolve this so I thought I would reach out to other users and see if I can find a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Love 1